Chocolate Orange Tarts
A lovely rich filling in a crisp pastry case – tastes amazing served slightly warm.
Makes 6 individual tarts.
- 2 scoops (50g) Chocolate Muscle Mousse
- 150ml water
- 6 ready-made all-butter sweet pastry cases (or make your own!)
- 100g cream cheese (we used full fat but change according to your preference)
- 1 large orange, zest and juice
- Preheat the oven to 170°C fan/190°C conventional/Gas 5. Place the ready-made (cooked) pastry cases onto a baking tray.
- Make up the Muscle Mousse as per pack instructions, then pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Zest the orange and set aside then squeeze out the juice. Beat together the Muscle Mousse, cream cheese and orange juice until smooth then stir in half the zest.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 pastry cases and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. The middle should still look a little undercooked. Cool slightly on a wire rack to set a little, then sprinkle over the orange zest before serving. Lovely when eaten still a little warm from the oven!