Protein Balls – Apricot, Coconut and Cranberry
Get an energy boost with these tasty Muscle Mousse protein balls. Quick and easy to make, you can store them in the fridge for a few days – if you can resist eating them for that long! They make a great high protein energy snack before or after exercise. You’ll need a food processor or grinder. This recipe makes 10 Muscle Mousse protein balls.
- 1 scoop (25g) Milky White Chocolate Muscle Mousse
- 50g dried apricots
- 50g dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 scoop (about 35g) desiccated coconut plus 1tbsp extra
- 1 scoop (about 30g) oats
- Put the apricots and cranberries into a small bowl and pour over enough boiling water to just cover them. Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Mix the Muscle Mousse, 1 scoop of coconut and oats in a large bowl.
- Once the fruits have softened, drain the liquid and discard it. Place into the food processor and pulse a few times until fairly finely chopped, keeping a little texture. Tip into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon or with clean hands.
- Divide into 10 pieces, shape into balls then roll in the extra coconut.
show us some love on instagram
Whether you’re looking for an energy boost without the crash or some post-workout protein goodness, we’ve got you covered! #TeamMoose #MooseJuice