Summer Berry Trifles
A quick and easy dessert that uses shop bought cake for extra convenience!
Makes 2 large desserts.
- 2 scoops (50g) White Chocolate Raspberry Muscle Mousse
- 150ml water
- 50g plain Madeira cake
- 50g (large handful) blueberries
- 75g raspberries
- 75g strawberries, halved or quartered
- 2tbsp fruit coulis or sauce (we used a readymade raspberry coulis)
- Make up the White Chocolate Raspberry Muscle Mousse according to the pack instructions then pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for half an hour. Cut or break the Madeira cake into small pieces.
- Place a few of each of the berries into the bottom of two glass tumblers, then layer in the Muscle Mousse, cake, more berries and more Muscle Mousse.
- Top with the remaining berries then drizzle over a little raspberry coulis before serving.
show us some love on instagram
Protein snacks & energy drinks that hit the spot 🎯
Moose Juice ZERO sugar Extreme Energy 🔥
Protein Pancakes 🥞