A variation of the Italian coffee dessert – with a Muscle Mousse twist!
For a change, try making with Milky White Choc Muscle Mousse instead and topping with grated dark chocolate.
- 200ml strong espresso or very strong black instant coffee
- 2 scoops (50g) Chocolate Muscle Mousse
- 50g mascarpone cheese
- 12 sponge finger biscuits
- Small piece white chocolate to decorate
- Make the coffee and set aside to cool.
- Make up the Muscle Mousse with 100ml water and 50ml cooled coffee, mix well in a shaker bottle, then pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Beat in the mascarpone cheese until smooth and return to the fridge.
- Pour the remaining coffee into a shallow wide bowl. Dip 6 of the sponge fingers briefly into the coffee, turn them over and then remove and arrange neatly side by side on a large plate. Spread over half of the Muscle Mousse then repeat with the other sponge fingers. Spread the remaining Muscle Mousse over the top.
- Grate the chocolate over the Muscle Mousse to decorate and return to the fridge until ready to serve.
show us some love on instagram