A higher protein variation of a classic Eton Mess.
You could vary the recipe by using Milky White Choc Muscle Mousse instead – or make a bit of each and swirl together!
Makes 2 large desserts.
- 2 scoops (50g) White Chocolate Raspberry Muscle Mousse
- 150ml water
- 200g strawberries, halved
- 30g ready made meringues, broken
- Make up the White Chocolate Raspberry Muscle Mousse according to the pack instructions then pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for half an hour. Break the meringues into pieces.
- Place a few strawberries into the bottom of two glass tumblers and set a few more aside. Gently mix the remaining berries and most of the meringue into the Muscle Mousse and spoon into the glasses.
- Top with the remaining meringues and fruit and serve with a strawberry on the side of the glass