Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Bowl
What we say
This is a really quick and easy recipe that is high in protein and low in sugar with the added goodness of avocado. Makes one large portion.
- 2 scoops (50g) Chocolate Muscle Mousse
- ½ avocado, peeled
- 250ml almond milk, unsweetened
- Fresh berries, nuts and seeds to garnish
- Pour the almond milk into a blender jug or smoothie maker bottle, then add the avocado.
- Blend for a minute or so until completely smooth.
- Add the Chocolate Muscle Mousse and blend for a minute until thickened.
- Pour into a cereal bowl and chill for 30 minutes. Add some seeds and berries on top if you fancy a little something extra! (Nutrition values are without garnish)