Protein Balls – Apricot, Coconut and Cranberry
What we say
Get an energy boost with these tasty Muscle Mousse protein balls.
- 1 scoop (25g) Milky White Chocolate Muscle Mousse
- 50g dried apricots
- 50g dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 scoop (about 35g) desiccated coconut plus 1tbsp extra
- 1 scoop (about 30g) oats
- Put the apricots and cranberries into a small bowl and pour over enough boiling water to just cover them. Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Mix the Muscle Mousse, 1 scoop of coconut and oats in a large bowl.
- Once the fruits have softened, drain the liquid and discard it. Place into the food processor and pulse a few times until fairly finely chopped, keeping a little texture. Tip into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon or with clean hands.
- Divide into 10 pieces, shape into balls then roll in the extra coconut.