Protein Balls – Choc Nut
What we say
Muscle Mousse protein balls in choc nut flavour are quick and easy to make
- 1 scoop (25g) Chocolate Muscle Mousse
- 6 pitted dates (about 40g)
- 1tbsp nuts (we used hazelnuts)
- 1 scoop (about 30g) oats
- 3tbsp nut butter (we used a three-nut butter with peanuts, almonds and cashews)
- 1tsp honey
- Put the dates into a small bowl and pour over enough boiling water to just cover them. Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Finely chop the nuts in a food processor, tip them onto a plate and set aside.
- Once the dates have softened, remove from the water and place into the food processor, keeping the soaking liquid on the side. Chop the dates and tip into a bowl with the Muscle Mousse, oats, nut butter and honey.
- Mix until well combined – it’s easiest to use freshly washed hands for this. Add a teaspoon or two of the soaking water if it’s still a little crumbly.
- Divide into 10 pieces, shape into balls then roll in the chopped nuts.